Check Your Own Mobile Number

       Check Your Own Mobile Number

How to Check my Airtel Mobile Number 

To Know your own airtel number dial the codes given below
  • *121*9
  • *282#
  • *140*1600#
  • *140*175#
  • *141*123#
  • *400*2*1*10#
  • How to Check my Idea Mobile Number 

    To Know your own idea number type the codes given below
    • *789#
    • *147*8*2#
    • *147*1*3#
    • *147*2*4#
    • *100#
    • *131*1#
    • *125*9#
    • *125*9#
    • *147#
    • *131#
    • *1#
    • *616*6#

      How to Check my Reliance Mobile Number 

      To Know your own Reliance number type the codes given below
      • *111#
      • *1#

        How to Check my Vodafone Mobile Number 

        To Know your own Vodafone number type the codes given below
        • *111*2#
        • *555#
        • *555*0#
        • *777*0#
        • *131*0#

          How to Check my BSNL Mobile Number 

          To Know your own BSNL number type the codes given below
          • *1#
          • *99#
          • *222#
          • 164

            How to Check my Aircel Mobile Number 

            To Know your own Aircel number type the codes given below
            • *234*4#
            • *122*131#
            • *131#
            • *1#
            • *888#

              How to Check my Tata Docomo Mobile Number 

              To Know your own Tata Docomo number type the codes given below
              • *580#
              • *1#
              • *124#
              • *888#

                How to Check my Videocon Mobile Number 

                To Know your own Tata Docomo number type the codes given below
                • *1#

                  How to Check my Uninor Mobile Number 

                  To Know your own Uninor number type the codes given below
                  • *555#
                  • *1#

                    How to Check my Loop Mobile Number 

                    To Know your own Loop number type the codes given below
                    • *222#
                    • *1#
                    • *001#
                    ok,that's all.se above codes.so you can find out your Loop mobile number on mobile screen.this is the answer for your question how to know my own mobile number in Loop sim.


                    How to Check my MTNL Mobile Number 

                    To Know your own MTNL number type the codes given below
                    • *8888#
                    ok,that's all.se above codes.so you can find out your MTNL mobile number on mobile screen.this is the answer for your question how to know my own mobile number in MTNL sim.


                    How to Check my Smart Mobile Number 

                    To Know your own smart number type the codes given below
                    • *1#
                    • *111*2#

0 comments: